Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well.........

Well it has been a while since I have blogged and alot has happened since then. We have gotten some reports that we were expecting and some that were a real shock, but we PRAISE GOD thru them all!! In one day we found out that our little Zackers would have to have tubes put in his ears and that our precious little God-son Zeb would have to have open heart surgery before his upcoming 3rd birthday.... woa woa woa... Stop the press!!! This is way toooooo much for my heart to handle in one day. Within a week the surgery date was set ( which coinscendently was the same day as Zach's surgery was scheduled) so Zach will be postponed til March 5th and Zeb's procedure will be on February 26th in Charleston at MUSC. Please keep this family in your prayers... we BELIEVE GOD for a MIRACLE for ZEB!! He has done it once and HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!! GOD WE TRUST YOU!!! Below is 2 walking MIRACLES that have walked among us for the last 3 yrs almost.... WE BELIEVE GOD CAN DO IT AGAIN!!! LOVE YOU RHONDA & Z-BUG!!!



We finally got a REAL SNOW and got almost 3 1/2 inches and WE HAD A BLAST!! Snowball fights, building "Jacks" the Snowman, rolling down the hill and of course daddy tackling momma to the ground several times! LOL!! WE LOVED EVERY MOMENT and PRAISE GOD for the time we had together!!!
Some of us got hair cuts, thanks to my mom for blessing us !!! Lots of things have taken place and too much for me to sit and catch you up on, but thru it all GOD IS GOOD!!! HE is in CONTROL!!!
The weight loss journey is coming right along. After 2 bouts of the stomach bug, we feel like we are getting back on track. Still need to exercise more, but still PRAISING GOD for the loss... after 6 weeks GOD has taken away 29 lbs!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! I am sooo excited!!! As for Doyce, Im not sure what his 6 week total was, but as of 5 weeks he had a loss of 21 lbs!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! In almost 6 weeks, YOU have taken away 50 lbs!!! WOW!! God we could not have done it without you!! ( I owe 9 lbs contribution to the wonderful stomach bug...lol) I am looking forward to what GOD is going to do in this journey. I have not been the best "dieter" the past few days with all the Valentines Treats, but I PRAISE GOD HE is bringing me BACK!! LOL!!!! Oh and my Rhonda has a 5 week total of 20lbs!!! I am soooooo PROUD of HER!! YOU GO RHONDA!!! SKINNY GIRL here she comes!! PRAISE YOU GOD for all these pounds that you are taking away!! Can't wait to see what GOD is going to do.....
Keep us in your prayers!! We have alot of upcoming things and decision that we need to make and praying for GOD's WILL to be done!!! We can't make it without HIS Guidance!!
LOVE YOU ALL!! Have a GOD BLESSED WEEK!!!

2 comments:

  1. oH...I LOVE YOU GIRL...!! THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY..LOL...:)
    GOD IS GOOD..I KNOW IT AND I AM WAITING ON OUR RAINBOW AFTER THIS STORM!! :)

    RHONDA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete