Monday, February 1, 2010

SNOW???.. Is that what that was supposed to be??

Hello all!! I hope that you all recovered from the massive "Snow storm" that hit us over the weekened that the Weather Man predicted!! LOL!!! I believe sometimes they are all "One fry short of a Happy Meal"!!.... we got ICE!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!! Ice is not my favorite unless it gets me a Snow Day from school just to be honest, and well it didn't. It caused a mess for the most part, power outage for us for about 2 hrs, just as I was about to start making "pannycakes" (as my little Anna Marissa calls them) and did not get the first one made when the power when poof... so PRAISE GOD it was only for 2 hrs and that I have Gas logs!! Lol!! PRAISE GOD!!!! So that is all of my weather report...
I want to PRAISE GOD for healing in our family and that we have had a "sick free" weekend! GOD IS GOOD!! Praising HIM for what HE is doing in our lives!!
Continue to pray for us on this new journey to GETTING BACK the REAL US (by the GRACE of GOD!! ) It gets rough especially in stressful situations that are trying to arise. GOD I TRUST YOU in ALL THINGS!!! At this point I have a 21 lb weight loss over the last 4 weeks and considering what I ate this weekend, I am thankful I am not reporting that I have had a 21 lb weight gain over the weekend! PRAISE GOD!! Slowly but surely GOD IS helping me TAKE OFF this mess that I have done to myself!! PRAISE GOD!! Keep us in your prayers.
My Zach goes to the ENT tomorrow, so keep him in your prayers that GOD's Will will be done!!
I love ya and I praise GOD for YOU all!! Have a safe and Blessed week!!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment