Happy Sunday All!!!
I pray that everyone had a BLESSED Service this morning at church as we did.. well I'm sure that the preaching service was just as wonderful as the Praise & Worship service was... after singing with the Praise Team, I had nursery duty and went to rescue my hubby whom was back there the whole service! Lol!!! I PRAISE GOD for the MUCH NEEDED TOUCH HE gave me this morning !! HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME!!! PRAISE YOU GOD!! I pray that you each got a much needed Word or Touch from GOD this morning.
I have had a pretty interesting and ok week. My kids have enjoyed their week back to school after their Christmas Break... I was ok after the first day of me "Kicking -n- Screaming" ALL the way to school that Monday... I am thankful that thru all the chaos that goes on, that I have people around me.. GODLY People.. who help keep me SANE!! Lol!!! I mean really... try working with "9" kids ages 2-3yrs old MOST everyday... swoooooo!!! LOL!! Love them all, they have sweetness in them most of the time, you just have to pull it out of them. Lol!! First week back to school & first week of my new journey...PRAISE GOD you BROUGHT ME THRU!!! :)
My babies are precious!! They continue daily to make me laugh and I just pray that they will somehow stop growing up on me soooo fast.... I try hard daily not to blink in fear that I will miss something that I will never get back. I am sooo blessed that GOD chose ME & Doyce to be their parents... I AM PROUD OF MY BABIES....
Ok well to my Weigh in.. ( notice I said MY Weigh in, Doyce didn't not start the same day as me, he started Monday, so he chose to make that his Weigh In day, so you'll have to stay tuned to see what God did for him this week....)
PRAISE GOD!!!! I am very excited and even more motivated to get on with this next week after what GOD did this week. After many struggling days, I am very blessed to say that GOD took away 11 lbs this week!!! PRAISE GOD!! SO that puts my goal of 85lbs down to 74 lbs to go!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am very very very EXCITED!!!! THANK YOU GOD!! Without you, I would have not had a victory this week.!!! Especially since me and this water drinking ain't "Jeehawing Well"!! Lol!!! If had really stuck with all 10 glasses instead of the 6-7 glasses that I drank, imagine what my number could have been, BUT 11lbs IS AWESOME!!! So I am on my way!!
Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement this week!! I soooo needed it or I wouldn't be putting this out there for EVERYONE to see and know all about this part of my life that is a struggle. ACCOUNTABILITY is such a HUGE thing for me and following this blog for me, HELPS me stay ACCOUNTABLE! I am thankful for the encouraging comments (hint..Rhonda..LOL) that are left on this blog and to the "private" followers...(Hint..hint..) Thank you for your prayers! I know that GOD is doing this and can't wait to see the outcome of what GOD is going to do IN US ALL that have taken on this new journey this NEW YEAR!! As I have said before.. ITS A NEW SEASON, ITS A NEW DAY, a season of COMING OUT OF THE OLD and in with the NEW that GOD IS BRINGING into our lives!! PRAISE YOU GOD!!! So keep praying with us that we will not be swayed by satan, and we will stick with this path that GOD has us on. Stay tuned to see what GOD does in Doyce this week....
Keep my Mom "Pat" in your prayers... she has gotten somewhat of what could have been a bad report this week and they are doing some more extensive testing this week. So pray that GOD WILL HEAL and HAVE HIS WAY this week in HER LIFE!!! She has several areas that we are BELIEVING GOD to move in... PRAISE YOU GOD for the answers that are on their way!! GOD WE LOVE YOU AND WE TRUST YOU!!! AMEN!!
Have a GOD BLESSED WEEK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Woohoo!! That's awesome!! I don't know when we are suspose to weigh in and since my scales are "dead battery" I still have no idea..but I hope it is great like yours...
ReplyDeletelove you miss you bunches...PROUD OF YOU!
Rhonda
Thank you ! I am thankful for what GOD is doing. Girl I know that GOD is gonna do something AMAZING in this new journey for YOU!! Weigh in day is gonna be GREAT! You know we do things alike! Lol!!! I am very proud of you and this stand that you are taking for YOU and YOUR FAMILY!! We are taking BACK what the devil has tried to steal from us. PRAISE GOD!! I LOVE YOU and Praise GOD for YOU! I miss you terribly and can't wait til we get our Friend DAY!! lol! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete