Well this is day 2 of my journey and I must say that I have a headache! Lol!! I know its from my lack of "no Diet Dr. Pepper's" until I get my water in each day, but this just is blaaaahh. LORD HELP ME here. Not only was this my 2nd day on this journey to health, it was also my first day back to work after 14 days off, my kids first day back to school, and the first day BACK TO REALITY! LOL!!! What a day. Work wasn't tooo crazy, but without my Diet Dr. Pepper's it was Swooooooo!!!!! hahaha! Kids had a great first day back, very excited about seeing their friends after 2 weeks. I enjoyed my day as far as that goes too... to see everyone that I had not seen in weeks and to see how Blessed they were at Christmas. But this headache is not letting up, but I PRAISE GOD anyway!! I know that this is just a tactic the enemy is using along with my car issue today to MAKE ME TURN TO FOOD!! Well NOT HAPPENING!!!! PRAISE GOD !!!!! I am on my way devil ...do you hear me? GOD IS IN CONTROL HERE!!! I have really stuck with it GREAT today and yesterday and I BELIEVE with all my heart that GOD is going to give me a VICTORY this week!!
Keep Praying for us!! I haven't spoke to my honey to see how his first day is going....
GOD give him (Doyce) strength to Push Past any obstacle that the enemy may put in his path! I pray that all that have begun their new journey to HEALTH today, that GOD gave you GRACE to Keep on KEEPING ON!! I LOVE YOU GOD and I TRUST YOU!!! IN ALL THINGS!!! Thank you GOD for being with me today and what YOU have brought me thru!! I give YOU ALL THE PRAISE!! AMEN!!
Have a GOD BLESSED NIGHT!! I can't wait to hear how Rhonda's BIGGEST LOSER Meeting went at church tonight and to hear her EXCITEMENT about what GOD is going to do in her LIFE!! PRAISE GOD!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GOD DOES in US ALL!!! PRAISE GOD!!
Good Night!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The scale said I am the BIGGEST GAINER!! Uggh...I am not happy ..but I am happy to be on a new journey and that God gives us NEW BEGINNINGS!! I love you..I am proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteRhonda