Today is the first day of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure that most of you are making New Years Resolutions today as well as I......
Things I hope & pray for in 2010.....
1. To do MORE FOR HIM in 2010!!! More for you GOD!!!
2. To make the most of each day that GOD has given me.
3. To try & remember that I am too Blessed to BE STRESSED..( Lord I need help on that one... :)) Lol )
4. To make mental notes of all my kids daily actions... We always remember their FIRSTS of new things they do, but when does their LASTS happen and we miss them?? (Thank you Rhonda for my precious book.. to remind me of this... swoooo I can't handle it, Lord help them not to grow too fast)
5. More time with my hubby & kids, ALL MY FAMILY, my precious bestie & god-babies, and all my friends whom I Love more than they know.. I need more time with them this year, we are never guaranteed another time with them.
6. More wiser with my choices..... (hard one to stand by... Help me Lord!!)
7. To get GOD's Temple in the shape that is PLEASING TO HIM.. Starting Jan. 3rd!! LORD I NEED YOU ON THIS ONE... Step by Step... For all of my family. I would love to play with my children and not be out of breath after 5 minutes. Or climb the steps in my home and not feel like I need a nap after once up & down them.
8. GET MORE IN THE WORD this year!! We never know when that might get taken away from us and we need to have as much as possible stored in our hearts! AMEN!!
9. To have a better year of finances!! PRAISE GOD for WHAT HE IS GONNA DO this year!
10. Try to work on not being such a "door mat" and using more of God's given discernemnt on what I hear & believe... I'm sorta of nieve and tend to put alot of TRUST in people. I know that shouldn't be such a BAD thing and should love this quality about myself, but it tends to get my heart broken.... So GOD Help me put all my trust in YOU and not so much in Man... That will save me alot of heart ache this year. :)
11. To be a better witness for GOD this year!!
An last but not least .....
12. Work on the legacy that I am leaving behind for my kids... How will they remember "momma"??? Will they have memories of what a Godly example that she was??? .. that she always had time for us or that she was always running around like a chicken with its head cut off????... that she always put us first and not herself??.... that she Loved with all her heart??? that she spent most of her time stressed??? What will my kids remember about momma??? This is important to me so I pray that GOD helps me DAILY to be who HE WANTS ME TO BE and I believe that all these questions will be answered just by me following HIM each day...
GOD I TRUST YOU!!! I LOVE YOU and I WILL SERVE YOU!! Thru it ALL!!
Have A GOD BLESSED NEW YEAR!!
Love, Missy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is our 14th New Year together~! Can you believe it?? WOW!! Can you look around and see what God has done for us in these past 14 year~~~!!!! I am Amazed! His Grace Never fails to Amaze Me!! You are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Girl!
Rhonda ~
Missy, You do have a wonderful and handsome family. And I'm so glad Zeb is doing great since his surgery, because we do have a ON TIME GOD!!! I love ya and will see you tomorrow at church!!! Debby
ReplyDeleteI started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete