
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!! We are sooo proud to be your parents. WE are so thankful and grateful that 2 years ago today, GOD BLESSED us with another precious gift that was sent straight from Heaven! We pray that everyday you follow Jesus's footsteps daily and serve Him with all your heart!! Thankful for another year with you my baby!! Happy 2nd Birthday!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
This week has gone very pleasant with our new journey!! We could not do this without GOD!! PRAISE YOU GOD!!!! Looking forward to a GREAT VICTORY!!! Praying !!!
Pray for my mom that GOD will give her a great report from doctor tomorrow!!! WE BELIEVE GOD!!
Have a blessed Snowy night!! Man I wish it was enough for a Snow day tomorrow!! Lol!! Ok,,, God Bless!!!




I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete