A JACKSON's New Years!! What FUN!! The BEST KIND OF FUN!! We can PARTAY with our children and have the BEST time of our lives and it did not require us to drink! lol!! We have had a afternoon of rest and now onto the fun!! Mommy made "Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars" earlier today & the rest of the menu will be Chesse/Meat Dip (thats in the crock pot) & BBQ Wings w/Ranch (of course those who know my children and their ranch dip!!). We have played Disney Trivia Game with all the kids and that was an adventure in itself with a little girl who did not get the concept of everyone got to earn the pink Mickey Mouse Tokens.. she wanted them all to herself, just the pink ones! Lol!! The kids and daddy are watching Cheaper By the Dozen II and laughing their heads off ( I love that sound ) and waiting patiently on the New Years Snack/Dinner to be finished! After we get our bellies full, we'll try to catch another flick on TV (something I'm sure off the Disney Channel), have family time of prayer and the ones that don't fall asleep can sit and watch the New Years Ball drop. I LOVE MY FAMILY and LOVE spending time with them!! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE JACKSON 5!!!
Today is the last day of 2009! Wow what a year.... soooo many things that have happened this year. Lots of vallies and mountain tops that we have been thru. Though we may have regrets and coulda, woulda, really wished it woulda beens have happened and PRAISE GOD we have made it thru! We pray that 2010 brings lots of NEW FRESH STARTS!! PRAISE GOD!! HE has been sooo good to us this year in ways that we are so underserving of. A Motto for our WHOLE FAMILY this year that I am choosing to follow is ...........
"MORE FOR HIM IN 2010"!!! More for GOD!! Thats all that matters!! What we did in our lives for GOD! Nothing else matters! WITHOUT HIM we are NOTHING!! I pray that each of you have started making your New Years Resolutions that include doing more for GOD!!
God, I love you and I PRAISE YOU for what you have brought us thru this year! God I am looking forward to the PATH that you are gonna take this family on this year. Thank you for never letting us down. For always being FAITHFUL even when we are not. Help me Lord this year to be the wife that is pleasing to you, the mother that strives each day to be a Godly example to her children, and the WILLING & FAITHFUL SERVANT that is a useful vessel EVERYDAY!! A daughter, sister, granddaugther, friend, and employee that is most pleasing to you. Help me to love even when its hard. Help me to smile even when it seems impossible!! HELP ME TO BE ACCOUNTABLE to this weight issue I have!! I want to have a TEMPLE that is PLEASING to YOU!! GOD I TRUST YOU!! I LOVE YOU and I PRAISE YOU!! FOR YOU ARE WORTHY!!! Thank you GOD!! AMEN!!
From our family to yours... HAVE A SAFE, GOD BLESSED NEW YEARS!! May God pour out HIS BLESSING on your family in 2010!!
LOVE THE JACKSONS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete