Monday, December 28, 2009
Get Ready, Get Set, here we go!!!
Hello All... Thanks to my wonderful friend encouraging me to blog again, here I am. I wanted this to not just be about me, but everything about me... which is my family. The new year is about to begin and sooo many changes is coming our way. I am looking forward to what GOD has in store for us all in 2010!!! I am looking forward to getting a fresh start for my entire family! So stay tuned........ many things to share with you all, of course theres NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN JACKSONVILLE!! Lol!!! Have a GOD BLESSED NIGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So excited that you will be blogging again, since we get what 2 min on the phone maybe once or twice a week...and those minutes are usually jam packed with kiddo chaos at least this way I can keep up with details...Love you Bestie!! (love the blog pics/colors too)
ReplyDeleteRhonda ~
www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com
Just LOL...for a minute...GET READY, GET SET, HERE WE GO??? U wouldn't happen to be watching Mickey Mouse Playhouse would u?? I am and just heard it and had to LOL!!!
ReplyDelete:) Rhonda
Lol!!! You are so crazy !! You are right, I forgot how much fun this was!! I love you too !! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one of my fav's!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete